Panchmahal District Cooperative Bank Recruitment 2020: Apply for 155 Clerk
Panchmahal District Cooperative Bank Recruitment 2020: The Panchmahal District Cooperative Bank, has discharged warning for the enlistment of General Manager, Deputy General Manager, Junior Officer, and assistant posts. The Panchmahal District Cooperative Bank will enroll 155 officials through this enlistment. Intrigued and qualified competitors can apply for Panchmahal District Cooperative Bank Recruitment 2020.
Panchmahal District Cooperative Bank Recruitment
|Panchmahal District Cooperative Bank Recruitment|
|Organization Name||Panchmahal District Cooperative Bank|
|Posts||General Manager, Deputy General Manager, Junior Officer, and clerk posts|
|Starting Date||04th July 2020|
|Closing Date||14th July 2020|
|Selection Process||Interview and Document Verification|
Panchmahal District Cooperative Bank Notification PDF
The Nainital Bank Limited is around exceptionally old Private Sector Scheduled Commercial Bank built up in the year 1922 by Bharat Ratna Late Pt. Govind Ballabh Pant and scarcely any other noticeable characters of Nainital.
It is the main Scheduled Commercial Bank of Uttarakhand with 98.57% of its shareholding with Bank of Baroda, working its Head Office from Nainital.
At present, the Bank has 03 Regional Offices one each at Haldwani, Dehradun and Noida with a system of 141 branches across 05 conditions of North India specifically Uttarakhand, Uttar Pradesh, Delhi, Haryana, and Rajasthan.
Panchmahal District Cooperative Bank Official Notification PDF
Panchmahal District Cooperative Bank: Vacancy
There is an aggregate of 155 openings in Nainital Bank.
|Deputy General Manager||04|
Panchmahal District Cooperative Bank: Eligibility Criteria
- General Manager: Any Degree.
- Deputy General Manager: Any Degree.
- Junior Officer: Any Degree.
- Clerk: Any Degree.
- General Manager: 45-50 years.
- Deputy General Manager: 35-45 years.
- Junior Officer: 25-35 years.
- Clerk: 23-30 years.
The application expense for Panchmahal District Cooperative Bank Recruitment can be submitted through Demand Draft as it were.
- General Manager: Rs. 700
- Deputy General Manager: Rs. 300
- Junior Officer: Rs. 500
- Clerk: Rs. 200.
How To Apply For Panchmahal District Cooperative Bank?
- The applications are welcomed uniquely in disconnected mode.
- Remove the print from the application as recommended in the notice.
- Fill all the subtleties as asked in the application structure.
- Encase the necessary records with the application structure
- Send the Application to the “PANCHMAHAL DISTRICT CO.OP.BANK LTD,HEAD OFFICE,PRABHA ROAD,GODHRA-389001″.