Generations of Computer
Today, we are sharing a Computer Full Form. This is exceptionally helpful for the up and coming serious tests like SSC CGL, BANK, RAILWAYS, RRB NTPC, LIC AAO, and numerous different tests. PC Full Form is significant for any serious test and this Computer Full Form is extremely helpful for it. this FREE PDF will be exceptionally useful for your notes.
Gkduniya.in is an online Education Platform, Here you can download free PDF for RAILWAYS, SSC CGL, BANK, UPSC, RRB NTPC, LIC AAO, and numerous different tests. Our Computer Full Form is Simple and Easy. We likewise Cover Basic Topics like Maths, Geography, History, Polity, and so forth and study materials including earlier Year Question Papers, Current Affairs, Important Formulas, and so on for forthcoming Banking, UPSC, SSC CGL Exams. Our PDF will assist you with updating your imprints in any serious test.
Everybody will think about Computer Full structure yet there are a few inquiries identified with PC, which are found in each test with an alternate vision, today we have brought a post identified with A To Z Computer Full Form, in which many Full Forms Computer Related is accessible, which you should peruse and see cautiously.
A To Z Computer Full Form
1. The present period is the time of PCs. This subject is identified with Computer Full Form and today PC is remembered for each circle of life. An electronic plant that figures for a huge scope is known as a PC or PC. That is, a PC is a gadget by which different sorts of information are consequently handled and prepared. The first PC in quite a while present structure was the Mark-1, underlying 1937.
What is the Full Form of COMPUTER
Realize what is the full type of PC in Hindi. Do you think about the benefits of the PC and their parts? Peruse here for more data.
- C – Commonly
- O – Operation
- M – Machine
- P – Particularly
- U – Used for
- T – Technical
- E – Educational
- R – Research
The PC was created by “Charles Babbage”. A PC is an electronic information handling device that takes the information given by us as information, at that point spares that information and cycles it and gives us the outcome as yield.
PC = Arithmetical Logical Unit (ALU) + Control Unit (CU)
Elements of Computer – The primary specialized elements of the PC are of four sorts –
Figures can be composed, printed, perceptible, visual mixed, or as mechanical endeavors.
PC Hardware – Computer and all the gadgets and gadgets appended to it are called equipment. Under this comes the focal asset unit, interior memory, outside memory, information and yield unit, and so forth.
PC Software – Programs made for the activity of a PC are called programming.
Computer language - Computer language can be separated into the accompanying three areas. 1. Machine Code Language 2. Get together Code Language 3. Elevated Level Languages
A To Z Computer Full Forms List
PC No. related word contraction
- ALU – Arithmetic Logic Unit
- ALGOL Algorithmic Language
- ASCII American Standard Code For Information Interchange
- BASIC Beginner’s All-purpose Symbolic Instruction Code
- BCD – Binary Coded Decimal Code
- CPU – Central Processing Unit
- CAD – Computer-Aided Design
- COBOL- Common Business Oriented Language
- CD – Compact Disk
- C-DOT – Center for Development of Telematics
- CLASS – Computer Literacy And Studies in School
- COMAL – Common Algorithmic Language
- DOS – Disk Operating System
- DTS – Desk Top System
- DTP – Desk Top Publishing
- E-Commerce – Electronic Commerce
- E-Mail – Electronic Commerce
- E-Mail – Electronic Mail
- ENIAC – Electronic Numerical Integrator and Computer
- FORTRAN – Formula Translation
- FAX – Far away Xerox
- Flops Floating Operations per Second
- HLL – High-Level Languages
- HTML – High Text Markup Language
- IBM – International Business Machine
- IC – Integrated Circuit
- LAN – Local Area Network
- LDU – Liquid Display Unit
- LISP – List Processing
- LLL – Low-Level Language
- MICR – Magnetic Ink Character Reader
- MIPS – Millions of Instructions Per Second
- MOPS – Millions of Operation per Second
- MODEM – Modulator – Demodulate
- NICNET – National Information Center Network
- OMR – Optical Mark Reader
- PC-DOS – Personal Computer Disk Operating System
- PROM – Programmable Read-only Memory
- RAM – Random Access Memory
- ROM – Read-Only Memory
- RPG – Report Programmer Generator
- SNOBOL – String Oriented Symbolic Language
- VDU – Visual Display Unit
- VLSI – Very Large Scale Integration
- WAN – Wide Area Network
- WWW – World Wide Web
Computer Full Form List
- ASP-ACTIVE SERVER PAGES.
- DVD – DIGITAL VIDEO DISK.
- EXE – EXECUTABLE FORMAT.
- CD – COMPACT DISK.
- CPU – CENTRAL PROCESSING UNIT.
- PDF – PORTABLE DOCUMENT FORMAT.
- WBMP – WIRELESS BITMAP IMAGE.
- VHF – VERY HIGH FREQUENCY.
- HDD – HARD DISK DRIVE.
- WINDOWS – WIDE INTERACTIVE NETWORK FOR DEVELOPMENT OF OFFICE WORK SOLUTION.
- GSM – GLOBAL SYSTEM FOR MOBILE COMMUNICATION.
- CDMA – CODE DIVISION MULTIPLE ACCESS.
- 3G – 3RD GENERATION.
- LTE – LONG TERM EVOLUTION.
- I/O – INPUT AND OUTPUT.
- LED – LIGHT EMBEDDED DIODE.
- USB – UNIVERSAL SERIAL BUS.
- AP – ACCESS POINT.
- IBM – INTERNATIONAL BUSINESS MACHINES.
- LG – LIFE’S GOOD ELECTRONICS.
- IT – INFORMATION TECHNOLOGY.
- HTTP – HYPERTEXT TRANSFER PROTOCOL.
- DMCA – DIGITAL MILLENNIUM COPYRIGHT ACT.
- 3GP – 3RD GENERATION PROTOCOL
- 3GPP – 3RD GENERATION PARTNERSHIP PROJECT
- AAC – ADVANCED AUDIO CODEC
- AC3 – DOLBY DIGITAL SOUND FILE
- AIFF – AUDIO INTERCHANGE FILE FORMAT
- AMR – ADOPTIVEMULTI-RATEE
- AWB – ADOPRATEMULTI RATE WIDEBAND
- AVI – AUDIO VIDEO INTERLEAVED
- CDA – COMPACT DISK AUDIO
- DLL – DYNAMIK LINK LIBRARY
- DVD – DIGITAL VIDEO DISK
- EXE – EXECUTABLE FORMAT
- FLAC – FREE LOSSLESS AUDIO CODEC
- FLV – FLASH LIVE VIDEO
- JPEG – JOINT PHOTOGRAPHIC EXPERT GROUP
- BMP – BITMAP
- GIF – GRAPHICS INTERCHANGE FORMAT
- JAD – JAVA APPLICATION DEVELOPMENT
- JAR – JAVA ARCHIVE
- HTTP – HYPERTEXT TRANSFER PROTOCOL.
- HTTPS – HYPERTEXT TRANSFER PROTOCOL SECURE.
- IP – INTERNET PROTOCOL.
- ISP – INTERNET SERVICE PROVIDER.
- TCP – TRANSMISSION CONTROL PROTOCOL.
- UPS – UNINTERRUPTIBLE POWER SUPPLY.
- VHF – VERY HIGH FREQUENCY.
- UHF – ULTRA HIGH FREQUENCY.
- ALU- ARITHMETIC LOGIC UNIT
- URL – UNIFORM RESOURCE LOCATOR.
- WINDOWS – WIDE INTERACTIVE NETWORK FOR DEVELOPMENT OF OFFICE WORK SOLUTION
So how did our data reveal to you that the same number of names as we have given in the rundown of Computer Full Form, in the event that you recollect every one of these names, at that point you won’t have any issue in acquiring numerous imprints in light of the fact that these sorts of inquiries you will be very C Exam can be found in the paper?
www.GKDuniya.in will update many more new jobs and study materials and exam updates, keep Visiting, and share our post of Gkduniya.in, So more people will get this. This content and notes are not related to www.GKDuniya.in and if you have any objection over this post, content, links, and notes, you can mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Particulars Official Links
Tags:- cpu full form, computer ka full form, computer full form list pdf, computer full form in hindi, computer full form in english, keyboard full form, mouse full form, laptop full form, how many generations of computer, generations of computer pdf, generation of computer 1st to 5th, fifth generation of computer, generations of computer ppt, generation of computer notes, generation of computer in hindi, first generation of computer