Computer One Line Questions And Answers Part 2
Hyy Guy’s, Welcome To My Website 👉 www.gkduniya.in
दोस्तो आज की इस पोस्ट के माध्यम से हम आपको 1500+ Computer One Liner Question-Answer PDF की महत्वपूर्ण PDF को हिन्दी में उपलब्ध कराऐंगे ! Which will prove very useful for all competitive exams.!आज की हमारी यह पोस्ट Computer बिषय से सन्बन्धित है , इस पोस्ट में हम आपको 1500+ Computer One Liner Question-Answer PDF English बिषय से संबंधित सभी प्रकार की PDF को Download करने की LInk उपलब्ध कराऐंगे ! Which will serve you in a wide range of serious tests.
PC के अलाबा अन्य सभी बिषयों की PDF से संबंधित पोस्ट भी हमारी इस बेबसाइट पर उपलब्ध हैं, तो आप इस बेबसाइट को Regularlly Visit करते रहिये ! Kindly tell through the remark on which subject you need a PDF!
Essential Computer Awareness and Computer Knowledge are helpful in every one of the sorts of cutthroat assessments from Clerk level to Officer level. These tests will survey the person’s computational abilities which are valuable in everyday work in Banks, Insurance Companies, LIC AAO, and other government workplaces. Here you will rehearse and become familiar with All Computer Knowledge and Computer Awareness Questions which will improve your Computer abilities needed for Competitive tests
Most Important One Line Questions And Answers Part 2
51. C. U. What is the full form of
Answer: – Control Unit
52. The place in the computer where all information, data, and instructions are stored is called ……………………….
Answer: – Memory
53. In which part is the arithmetic functions (addition, subtraction, multiplication, division) and logical operations performed in the computer?
Answer: A. L. U.
54. Which devices are not input devices?
Answer: – Plotter
55. …………………………. Commu …… memory of tur is also called.
Answer: – Memory
56. Which one is not a type of memory.
Answer: – Motherboard
57. REM has a full form.
Answer: – Random access memory
58. Rome has a full form.
Answer: – a) Read-only memory
59. Full form of P. ROM is ……………………… …
Answer: – Programmable read-only memory
60. The full form of EP ROM is …………………………….
Answer: – Erasable programmable read-only memory
61. The full form of EEP ROM is ………………………….
Answer: – Electrical erasable programmable read-only memory
62. Which memory is also known as auxiliary memory.
Answer: – Secondary memory
63. Which of this memory is Astafai memory.
Answer: – Random access memory
64. Which of this memory are permanent memory.
Answer: – Read-only memory
65. IBM, which has recently introduced the world’s fastest microprocessor in India, is the flagship of the information and technology sector –
Answer: – Dualcore Power Six.
66. Which software was developed by the Center for Development Advance Computer Ting (C-Tech) of the Ministry of Information Technology of India and the FTF (FTF) Technologies of Israel to work in the Hindi language in the field of information technology is?
Answer: – Creation
67. When was the National Informatics Center established?
Answer: – 1987
68. Where is the Silicon Valley of India located?
Answer: – Bengaluru
69. What is meant by VSNL?
Answer: – Videsh Sanchar Nigam Limited
70. SMS means-
Answer: – Short messaging service
71. The following types of frequency C range are used in satellite communication-
Answer: – GHz
72. The major information system that depends on different levels of an organization is –
Answer: – Transaction Processing System, Information System, Management, and Decision Support System.
73. The communicator has created a new branch of knowledge by stimulating the intellectual capacity of human beings, which is called –
Answer: – Information Technology
74. Low-cost personal communicator is an option by information technology experts of Indian Institute of Science, Bangalore –
Answer: – Birkin Chip
75. The technique term which refers to the ability of a communication medium to provide information is called –
Answer: – Bandwidth
76. A wireless communication agency through which it is possible to exchange information with the help of various digital devices –
Answer: – Brandband
77. The technique used for obtaining various types of information is called –
Answer: – Information technology.
78. Which is not an information technology terminology –
Answer: – Prakash Bhanda-Ran
79. ASCII code is: –
Answer: – American standard code for information exchange (American Standard Code for Information Interchange)
80. Which is the physical path through which a message is transmitted (speed)?
Answer: – Signal
81. Examples of simplex communication are ……………….
Answer: – Keyboard and traditional monitor
82. In Half Duplexum Communication, ………………..
Answer: – Both parties can transmit but. Not at the same time
83. In which of these channels, the message flows in both directions, but never at a time?
Answer: – Half duple cursor
84. Television is an example of broadcasting.
Answer: – Simlen X
85. Includes processing information.
Answer: – Performing mathematical and logic tasks based on the information given in the input
86. ……………… The main goal of determining the need for the development of information systems is: –
Answer: – To know what information an organization needs
87. Information requirements of an organization can be determined by ……………… …
Answer: – Knowing what similar organizations do, by interviewing managers and users and based on consensus
88. For what reason is it untrustworthy to impart protected records to your companions?
Answer: – Sharing a copyrighted file is a violation of the copyright rules.
89. The technology that merges the commute ting with high-speed communication link data sound and video ………………. Technology says.
90. Compact… Which Technology is used in Dickau?
Answer: – Laser
91. The Faculty of Engineering in which a communicator device of molecular size is made is called …………… …
Answer: – Nanotechnology
|Particulars Official Links||Related Links|
|Another site visit|
|Get new updates