Human body Related Question And Answer 2022
Human body Related Question And Answer 2022:– The human body is the actual construction of any person. A human body has a few significant organ frameworks, including the respiratory framework, stomach related framework, strong framework, skeletal framework, circulatory framework, sensory system, and regenerative framework (male and female).
1) Which is the smallest unit of the human body?
Answer. B. Sail
2) What is the number of chromosomes in humans?
Answer. B. 46
3) Which blood group person can take blood from each person?
Answer. C. AB
4) Where is the thyroid gland found?
Answer. D. Throat
5) What is the length of sperm made in man?
A. 4 micron
B. 5 micron
C. 6 micron
D. 10 micron
Answer. C. 6 micron
6) What percentage of the human body is made up of protein?
Answer. D. 15%
7) Where is a protein called keratin found?
D. ALL OF THE ABOVE
Answer. D. ALL OF THE ABOVE
8) What is the name of the protein found in Kanak?
Answer. C. Gliding
9) Who was the first to use vitamins?
Answer. D. फंख
10) How many types of proteins are necessary in our body?
Answer. B. 13
www.GKDuniya.in will update many more new jobs and study materials and exam updates, keep Visiting and share our post of Gkduniya.in, So more people will get this. This content and notes are not related to www.GKDuniya.in and if you have any objection over this post, content, links, and notes, you can mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org And you can follow and subscribe to other social platforms. All social site links in the subscribe tab and bottom of the page.
Particulars Official Links
Another site visit
Get new updates